Sunday, November 16, 2008

No Excuse is a Good Excuse

I know I've been missing for a while, and I'm sure you've all missed me.


I could blame it on all the school work I've had in the past couple of weeks.
I could blame it on the virus I had that made me sick last week.
I could even blame it on the fact that my good friend just moved out as my roommate, and I've been dealing with getting used to a stranger as my new roommate.

But I won't. It's totally my fault, and I apologize.

I do have a few things to write about that have been kicking around in my head over my absence, so the next week may be a good one for this blog.

But I'm back, and I won't stay away for long ever again (he says hopefully), because I love you all. Boom-de-ada, boom-de-ada, boom-de-ada, boom.



blog comments powered by Disqus