Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Want It

So, I've been a little busy with school lately and haven't had time to write anything else, but I'm back and I'll try not to stay away for long periods of time.


Anyways, I've decided to add something to my blog. 

I love gadgets. Gadgets of all sorts. Problem is, being a student I can't afford most slash all of them. From now on, every once and a while I'll post a blog titled "I Want It" where I can show something I want, but can't afford, in hopes that someone else will find a way to get it for me. Wishful thinking, I know.

First up is the Motorola Audex jacket.




This jacket is awesome. I'm a snowboarder in the winter, and I love when I can hear music while I'm boarding. Problem is, having earphones on/in your ears can be somewhat "unsafe."
This jacket has bluetooth technology that gets music from your phone and plays it through speakers in the hood. And if that's not cool enough, there's an awesome cyborg-like controller built into the arm so you can control the music without taking your phone out of your pocket. It also works for making calls with your phone through the bluetooth, which is just an added bonus since I was sold on the music part alone.

Anyways, I WANT THIS

40deuce

blog comments powered by Disqus