Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Say It Ain't So Hiro!

So I decided I should write about something different before I write more about my mac obsession. I also haven't had a chance to watch the actual key note from Jobs to get all the info on the new Mac notebooks, so I'll do that while I watch election coverage and then tell you (if anyone actually reads this) all about the new toy I want.


But, first I want to say WTF happened at the end of Heroes lat night???
By the way, if you didn't see last night's Heroes, STOP READING NOW.




So Heroes is one of my favorite TV shows (again). The first season was amazing. Second season almost lost me, but the third has brought me back. Which brings me to last nights episode...

All seemed normal in the Heroes-verse. Some people are dealing with their powers, some people are doing something bad, someone's trying to kill Sylar, Hiro's on a quest, blah, blah, blah. But then, the last 15 mins hits. 
First, Hiro killed Ando!!!! What the fuck is up with that?? He just straight up stabbed him through the heart. He didn't even whisper to Ando something like "don't worry, I know what I'm doing." He just said "I have to do this to save the world" (that's my own paraphrasing) and stabbed the poor SOB. I know there's going to be some sort of thing next week where Hiro uses his abilities to control time and space to save him (I hope), but still, WTF! They can't kill Ando, him and Hiro are an amazing team and sometimes make the show.
The second thing that made my mouth drop was when they revealed the "real" bad guy for this season. For the first few episodes you might think it's Linderman (Malcom McDowell).  Then, near the end of the episode you see that Parkman's dad is putting the visions of Linderman into people's heads, so for about 4 mins I though he was the bad guy. Cut to the last scene when we find out that the real villian for this season is some guy in a bed that's too weak to even talk. But he's just not any guy in a bed, HE'S PETER AND NATHAN'S (and now Sylar's) DEAD DAD. WTF!!!!

Season 3, you've won me back.

blog comments powered by Disqus