Thursday, October 23, 2008

REALLY? 17 Years for this??

So, while doing my morning internet surf this morning I came along the new Guns N' Roses song. Take a listen here.


I'm so disappointed right now. 

You would think that there would be something amazing to come out of an album over 10 years in the making, wouldn't you? You would think that if Axel took over 10 years to put something together while still using the name Guns N' Roses, even though it's really just him, better sound like Use Your Illusions III (which should sound like Use Your Illusions I + II + Appetite for Destruction).

I can't even think of the words to describe my disappointment right now. Especially because there was one other track I heard years ago (maybe 2002) that had a bit of potential. It's not a good G'n'R song really, but a decent rock song. I also think that Buckethead was playing guitar for Axel at this time. He's since gone through about 4 others.

Let's hope this one makes Chinese Democracy, the album that people were waiting 10 years for, and then stopped giving a crap for the last 7. 


Better - G'n'R


40deuce

blog comments powered by Disqus