Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes


Hi!

It's been a while since I wrote something in here. My sincere apologies. But that's about to change, along with a bunch of other things.

March is a good time to start making some big changes all around. Why? Because at the end of this month I need to move into a new apartment, so it'll be like a fresh start. I plan on using this fresh start in a whole bunch of areas in my life.

For one, this blog. This blog used to be my only blog so I used to write about everything in here from personal stuff, to work related stuff, to whatever else I wrote about. Now I have a few blogs that I'm running and writing at the same time, so I'm going to try and keep them all a bit separate. This blog is now going to stay a little bit truer to it's title and become a bit more personal and about whatever I happen to be thinking about or doing when I write it. I'm also going to try to write here a lot more often. I know I've said that before, but this time I really mean it. Changes are happening.

For my more work related writings, such as PR, Social media and my quest to find myself the perfect job that combines the two check out (if you haven't already) the blog I started for a class in my Masters program but decided to keep going with, A Geek In PR.

Speaking of work related stuff, that's another thing I'm changing. I spent the last year and half in school and other ways learning and preparing for a job doing PR and social media work, but when I got back from Australia I fell into a job that is completely unrelated. I think I've become a little too comfortable there. While I have been looking for a job PR and social media, I haven't been going at it full force. Well, I'm going to step up my game there. Keep tuned here or on A Geek In PR for good things happening in this area soon.

I also have a few other changes to make in mind. There's some health related things I need to change in my life. I also need to actually figure out where it is I will be moving to at the end of this month. I'm going to save these things for some future posts here though. That'll make for content in the future and keep this post short. Always thinking I am.

Anyways, watch out for these changes, right here.

PS - I'm also making sure that every post in this blog has a song to go with it, cause I think that I let slip in a few posts in the past.

blog comments powered by Disqus