Saturday, June 13, 2009

Been Rockin' the Suburbs

I know that I haven't posted here in a while, and here's why:


Tomorrow I leave to go to Australia for 6 months. I'm going over there to attended the University of Western Sydney for a semester to get my MA in Professional Communication. Before I start school though, I'm going to be traveling the east coast of Oz. I'm pretty freakin' excited.

For the past 2 weeks I've been living up in the suburbs with my mom (yes, like high school again) because I subleased my apartment for the first of the month until I come back. I've been pretty busy getting ready to go and that's why I haven't posted in a while.

Sad news is, I probably won't be posting on this blog again for at least another month when I'm settled into a place in Sydney. That's not a forsure on no posting for a month, but probability.

While you're waiting anxiously for my return I'll be updating a travel blog as often as possible. Feel free to check out my adventure @ http://mytb.org/40deuce

Till next time friends...




40deuce

blog comments powered by Disqus